- GRANADA aims to dramatically enhance compliance and regulatory programs in need of corporate AML/KYC/CFT data for all stakeholders of the financial community: financial institutions, regulators and supervisory authorities.
- The final client could be:
- a natural person (interactions with retail banks, private banks, insurances)
- or a legal entity (interactions with retail banks, insurances, community banks, custodians, clearing houses, corporate and investment banks, asset managers)
- Moving away from a model of competition between financial institutions towards the data community model will lead to efficiency within a universe that is increasingly constrained by regulation.
- It will reduce the cost for every stakeholder regarding onboarding and will enhance overall data quality.